Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall, the quality of the comments and feedback I received were really great and helpful. Most helpful comments are those explaining what was wrong with my story so that I can revise it and make it better.
The quality of my comments and feedback to other students are great as well. I try to give feedback and suggestions that can improve their stories. I sometimes also give feedback for the blog itself so that other people won't have issues (ex. layout, font, etc.).
I really like the idea of the comments since we don't get to meet in person. The comments give a sense of togetherness and act as a way to communicate and get to know one another. I am really happy with the comments I got on my introduction and blog in general because most of the comments are really supportive and make me happy when I am reading them.
Looking forward, I don't really have any changes to make on my commenting and feedback on other students' blogs. I could give more feedback and make my posts longer than the limit, but contentwise, I think what I am writing is more than sufficient. I may change the layout and fonts of my blog occasionally to keep things interesting.
Constructive feedback diagram. Source: Growth Mindset Resources

I included the above diagram because I found it really useful in contructing feedback for other students' stories.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"