Tech Tips: Canvas Dashboard

I definitely use the Canvas dashboard often. I use it every time I log into Canvas so I can navigate to the class page I need access to. I really like it because it is easy to access and it is really user friendly. I configured it by changing the names of the classes from the course numbers to the actual name of the class so I don't have to remember what number is which class. I feel that this system is a lot easier than D2L. At first, I did not like it at all since I was so used to D2L. However, as weeks went by, I found it to be a lot easier to use. I was so used to the complexity of D2L that the simplicity of Canvas became a problem for a while. One feature I love is that we can see who is in the class and the ability to email through Canvas so we don't have to go to Outlook to email someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"