Tech Tip: Browser Bookmarks

I have been using browser bookmarks ever since it became available for us to use. I use bookmark folders to organize links needed for each of my classes. Each folder within the semester folder (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, etc.) is named by class. I have my bookmarks toolbar visible so that my bookmarks and folders are easily accessible. I am really happy with my current bookmarking strategies because it makes everything so easy to find since it is organized into categories. I would suggest having separate folders for school and other categories (recipes, makeup, etc.) so that links and folders do not get mixed up. Another suggestion is to make sure you are saving the bookmarks in the correct folders. I have instances where I forget to change the folder and then I have to end up going through all of the folders to find a certain link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"