Topic Research: Ganesha

Ganesha and his brother, Kartikeya, sitting on the lap of Shiva and Parvati. Source: Wikipedia

Ganesha's Creation and Early Life
The key feature of this story is to inform the reader about who Ganesha is and how he came to be. The question of how he got his elephant head, along with his name, will be explained here as well. Source.

The Broken Tusk
The key feature of this story is to tell the readers of Ganesha's broken tusk. There are many theories out there regarding this, but I will talk about the one that is most popular. Source.

Ganesha and Kartikeya
This story will explain the relationship between Ganesha and his brother Kartikeya. It is a story that I did not know about so I would like to explain my version of it to other readers. Source.

I would like all of my stories to be told in the third person so that they are informative and easier to understand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"