Tech Tip: Typing Test

For this tech tip, I used KeyHero to test my typing speed and accuracy. I got 47 words per minute with 77.48% accuracy but knowing that it is testing me, reduced my words per minute. For classes, I know I can type way faster with a better accuracy. I would definitely like to increase my speed along with my accuracy. I can get better as I type more notes on my laptop. I do not spend any time at all trying to improve my typing skills because I do not have the time for it. My school schedule is too much to handle, at times, and I wish I had more time. Both reading and typing is especially important in school work because it improves efficacy and you have time to get all of your homework done, and time to get enough sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"