My thoughts about: Assignments

It's nice that we have the feedback and comments components of our weekly assignments. We can get opinions from other students to make our work the utmost best we can make it for publishing it online. I love that we have the extra credit so that we can get ahead. It is a great buffer in case we forget to do an assignment or become overwhelmed with our other classes and simply do not have the time to complete it. Some extra credit options that sparked my interest are the growth mindset and HEART. I also like the extra reading so that I can catch up or learn about other topics related to this course.
I am really excited about the project! I want to do the storybook option and make a blog dedicated to one of the deities of the Hindu religion. This class is unlike any class I have ever taken before because there are no exams, it is "self-paced" in a way, and it brings out students' creativity. I did not know I liked blogging until now, and I am 100% sure I will keep up with it long after this class is over!

Blogging is just the beginning. Source: Pexels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"