Favorite Place


Mountain view from downtown Colorado Springs. Source: Wikipedia

Comments

  1. Colorado Springs is so beautiful, Shivani! My mother went to college there (back in the 1950s!), and so as a family we would go there sometimes to visit. Wonderful! (And of course the mountains are a HUGE part of the Indian storytelling tradition...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shivani, I agree that Colorado Springs is a wonderful place. The entire state of Colorado is such a gorgeous place, in all honesty. When I was in grade school my parents and I went on a camping road trip and one of our stops was in Colorado of course. The mountains are just breathtaking and the people are very friendly and down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shivani! The photo you shared of downtown Colorado Springs is absolutely gorgeous! A lot of my friends go to Colorado for skiing or snowboarding every single break but I sadly have never gotten to go. I do hope to be able to go one day though; it seems so fun and there are so many things that you can do there to keep you busy. How often do you go?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"