Tech Tip: Pinterest Board

I am a big fan of Pinterest and I mostly use it for recipes. I have separate boards for foods, drinks, and desserts. I also will pin all of the recipes I have tried to a different board so I can see if they were a success or not. I never thought to use Pinterest for this class but once I looked up some images, I definitely will use this resource for my project and storytellings for the weeks to come. Images are really easy to find and they are different from the ones on Google which we have to filter out so that we can use them in the blog posts. I have also installed the Google extension so that I can easily pin any images I like from any website!

Comments

  1. I definitely might incorporate this into this class as well. I honestly use Pinterest to procrastinate most of the time. I love to look at quotes, crafts, tattoos...anything that I really don't need to be doing at the moment. I am hoping I can change that and make it a useful source for myself. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Nurse

Week 2 Story: The Servant and the "Beast"